This is a continuation of a post made last week.
PLEASE comment on their blogs to show them your appreciation, and perhaps encourage them to post some results (I wanna know!). If you are on station, pay attention to the announcements and show your curiosity and support in person to their final presentations.
Starred blogs have several extra goodies beyond their DS description – that doesn’t mean those unstarred don’t have wonderful descriptions and insights on their projects and background!
8. Abalone feeding preference
9. Abalone substrate preference relating to bacteria presence and coralline algae
10. Racing Abalone: escape response
11. Feeding preference of turban snails on algal morphologies
12. Factors affecting Pisaster (sea star) colour morphs
13. Effect of anti-fouling paint on invasive tunicates
14. Habituation to disturbance in tube worms relating to food abundance
15. Sustainability and algae farming